Sleipner SAC320 AC Electric Thruster (SAC320/300)
Tunnel bow/stern thruster Ø300mm, 230V / 400V AC.
17.334,00 € – 23.030,00 €Sleipner
SAC320/300-I-2-H (230V AC, horizontal installation)
SAC320/300-I-2-V (230V AC, vertical installation)
SAC320/300-I-4-H (400V AC, horizontal installation)
SAC320/300-I-4-V (400V AC, vertical installation)
SAC320/300-I-4L-H (400V AC, Low Harmonic, horizontal installation)
SAC320/300-I-4L-V (400V AC, Low Harmonic, vertical installation)Tunnel bow/stern thruster Ø300mm, 230V / 400V AC. 320/280kg thrust, horizontal / vertical install (depends on model).
FLEXIBLE INSTALLATIONSleipner offers installation flexibility to work with the space you have. Our thruster models allow installation at any angle on the tunnel, tailored to fit any space available in your vessel.
Power supplyPowered by alternating current.
FLEXIBLE COUPLINGFlexible coupling protects the product’s driveline by compensating for misalignment between the shafts of the electric motor and gearleg.
S-LINK™S-Link™ is a CAN-based control system used for communication between Sleipner products installed on a vessel.
- Compact and waterproof plugs
- Keyed and color-coded connectors to ensure correct and easy installation
- Different cable lengths, extenders and T-connectors makes the system scalable and flexible to install
PRO™A PRO™ thruster system enables you to apply only the necessary power to complete your maneuver. The variable speed control eliminates the noise associated with standard on/off thrusters.
With a dual setup (bow and stern), you also get a practical hold function enabling you to set and leave the level of thrust.
GALVANIC SEPARATIONImmersed parts exposed to seawater are galvanic isolated from the onboard electrical system, eliminating stray currents.
SEALED DRIVE LUBRICATIONThe thruster gearleg is pre-filled for lifetime lubrication and sealed using a long-time mechanical seal with ceramic and carbon surfaces for ultimate security against water intrusion.
TWIN COUNTER-ROTATING PROPELLERSTwo counter-rotating propellers offer the most thrust at a good performance ratio in a minimal tunnel diameter. This system is used in our larger thrusters for maximum power. Our twin-counter thruster range is the favorite among leading boatbuilders in high-end yachts.
Q-PROP™The Q-PROP™ has measured noise reductions of up to 75% in controlled environments. The five-bladed skew propeller reduces noise levels while maintaining exceptional efficiency. Some thruster models even see an increase in thrust power.
- The expected noise reduction in average installations: 20-40%
- Upgrade kits are available for most Sleipner thruster models with special adaptors
- (H) Height: 703mm / 27.7in
- (L) Length: 347mm / 13.7in
- (W) Width: 262mm / 10.3in
- (ID) Internal Diameter: 300mm / 11.8in
- (WD) Water Depth: 450mm / 17.7in
- (TL) Recommended Tunnel Length: 550mm / 21.7in
- (TL min.) Minimum Tunnel Length: 300mm / 11.8in
- (T min.) Minimum Tunnel Wall Thickness: 10mm / 0.4in
- (T max.) Maximum Tunnel Wall Thickness: 10mm / 0.4in
|Power Requirement||230V / 400V AC|
|Power Output||21kW / 27hp|
|Max. Thrust||320kg / 705lbs|
|Continous Thrust||280kg / 617lbs|
|Ideal Vessel Class||Commercial vessel, Motor boat, Sail boat|
|Ideal Vessel Size||17-31m / 55-100ft|
|External Mounting Capability||No|