The Engine Shutdown/Override System consists of a Shutdown Control Module and a Helm Display Unit with an Override button. Both should be installed at the helm so that there is access to the ignition wiring.
- Fireboy® engine shutdown systems respond automatically when a Fireboy system discharges
- Shutdown capability for up to 5 engines, gensets, blowers, dampers, louvers, and other types of related engine room equipment
- Solid state circuitry for greater reliability
- The 5000 series are available with a 15-second time delay for GM diesels
- Each engine shutdown display unit comes with a helm station display with charged/discharged lights, a black box processor & connections module, an integrated alarm horn; panel display includes an override switch for restart or control of auto-shutdown; additional units and wire harnesses are available for a second station.