Xantrex Digital echo-charger (82-0123-01)
Xantrex’s Auxillary Echo-Charge Battery is an electrical system management accessory. It conveniently charges auxiliary or starting batteries from an existing charging source, such as a battery charger or inverter/charger. The Auxillary Echo-Charge Battery is digital and detects when the source battery bank is being charged and directs a portion of the charge current to auxillary or starting batteries.
- 15 Amp maximum charge current
- Automatically adjusts for 12-Volt or 24-Volt battery banks (both battery banks must be the same DC voltage and battery type)
- Automatically switches on/off without affecting the in-house battery bank or over-charging
- Utilizes excess current from the primary charging source
- Built-in thermal and over-current circuits