Sleipner PRO™ power control unit, PPC520
Variable speed control unit for PRO™ thrusters.
The PPC520 store historical fault codes and communicate real-time information to the PJC control panel such as amount and direction of thrust on either thruster, remaining run time, battery status and temperature. Please note that the PJC control panels must be running software v2.018 or later to support these new units.
To upgrade a standard on/off thruster system to PRO (variable speed control), you need a PPC Power Control Unit and an upgrade kit for the internal wiring loom. Your local Sleipner dealer can advise correct upgrade kits for your system.
PPC520 Power Control Unit
- Plug & Play S-Link™ control cable wiring
- Easy to access, solid main cable terminals
- Easy to place as it can be located anywhere between the batteries and the thrusters, also in areas requiring ignition protected parts
- Reliable solid-state switching
- Thermal and over current protection
- Active cooling for continuous usage
- 12V SE25, SE30, SE40, SE50, SE60
- 24V SE50, SE60, SE80, SE100, SE120, SE130
- 48V Not supported
- (H) Height: 226mm / 8.9in
- (L) Length: 143mm / 5.6in
- (W) Width: 190mm / 7.5in
|Power Requirement||12V DC, 24V DC|
|Nominal Current Draw||500A|
|Weight||2.8kg / 6.2lbs|