Lilaas LF90D Thrust/Propulsion Double Control Lever (LF90D)
LF90 is a control lever designed for single or double operation of propulsion machinery, bow or stern thruster etc.
LF90 is a control lever designed for single or double operation of propulsion machinery, bow or stern thruster etc. The unit is designed for electronic control and is equipped with potentiometers. The LF90 is small, robust and reliable.
- The side covers are in black coated aluminium
- Shaft is in flat finished stainless steel
- Handle is in flat finished POM (plastic material)
- Scale: Self adhesive on acrylic bow
- Scale light: 24 volts
- Standard potentiometer: 5 kΩPotentiometer operation: Tooth belt
- Spring loaded return to neutral position
- Built-in switches
- Panel plate 96×96 mm, enclosure according to IP66
- Motorised axes
- A range of different scale foilsCustom design (scale, panel plate, potentiometer, shafts and handles)