Coursemaster CM950 αυτόματος πιλότος
Το έξυπνο σύστημα αυτόματου πιλότου CM950 είναι κατάλληλο τόσο για μηχανοκίνητα όσο και για ιστιοπλοϊκά σκάφη από 6m έως 40m.
Ρωτήστε μας για τιμήCoursemasters
The NEW CM95 intelligent autopilot system is suitable for both power and sailing vessels 6m to 40m.
The simplified auto set up of the CM95 marine autopilot allows for quick and easy operation of all the necessary features for short-handed sailing or cruising.
The CM95 autopilot offers the strength and reliability of an extra hand on the helm with an easy-to-operate menu of specific requirements for short-handed round-the-world sailing, tournament fishing, casual cruising, or setting off on a long haul ocean adventure.
Manufactured in Australia to perform in one of the harshest marine environments in the world, all Coursemaster Autopilots feature the unique rate gyro compass to maximise performance and minimise the effects of roll and pitch, that can also result in lower power consumption and enhanced course keeping.
- Simplified menu including one touch course trim keys
- Large back lit LCD display: rudder angle and heading
- Backlit keys for simple access to control options
- Interfaces: GPS, wind instruments, satellite and gyro compasses
- Autotack, autogybe with adjustable angle
- Rate Gyro Compass: accurate courseholding, reduced rudder activity and reduced fuel consumption, performance stability
- Auto/manual compass calibrations
- Drive options: linear, hydraulic, rotary, solenoid
- Remote options: second station, remote steering, jog lever, follow-up lever,
- Electric steering
- Australian made and exported world-wide