Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
90mm shaft, for VF1650 stabilizer fins The height inside a boat is often a critical measurement when installing stabilizing systems in modern boats.
Sleipner's SPS93 actuators for Vector fins™ are up to 75 percent more compact than others, constructed for easy installation and minimal noise reproduction.
Silent and Reliable Construction
Technical design benefits
- Precision machining and assembly secures a long lifetime and durability.
- No additional center lock. This is automatic in the standard hydraulic system – very safe due to the hydraulics having extreme safety limits – actually stronger than the shaft.
- Dual cylinders provide a balanced load, unlike single-cylinder solutions and less bearing load, allowing for a more compact shaft bearing assembly.
- Purpose-designed dual shaft sealing - superior to standard Simmer Ring lip seals.
- Internal hydraulic connections on actuators are pre-fitted. The installer only fits non-moving hoses/pipes - Easier and safer.
- No complex adjustments are required to set up a controller with lots of factors. These are set automatically on the first sea-trial of the boat.
- Bearing the lifetime lubricated SKF high-load bearings transferring the cylinder forces to the fins, have a built-in tightening system. This means that when you on most brands often need to change all bearings to remove a small noise from minimal bearing wear, you can instead tighten them again and keep going—saving both cost and hassle to get the bearings changed.
- Vector fins are easily and quickly installed and removed from the outside for best convenience, such as transport or other haul-out situations.
- Defined shaft-shear point in cDefined shaft-shear point in case of the fins accidentally hitting something.
- All wet parts are made of stainless steel.
Size comparisonSize from side view compared to other brand actuators for similar fin size:
360° INSTALLATIONDesigned to fit in small and challenging installation areas, the Vector Fins™ unique cone shaft design allows you to utilize the space onboard to install the actuators in any direction and insert the fins into the position you require.
S-LINK™S-Link™ is a CAN-based control system used for communication between Sleipner products installed on a vessel.
- Compact and waterproof plugs
- Keyed and color-coded connectors to ensure correct and easy installation
- Different cable lengths, extenders and T-connectors makes the system scalable and flexible to install
HYDPowered by hydraulic pressure.
- (H) Height: 260mm / 10.2in
- (+H) Additional Height: 347mm / 13.7in
- (L) Length: 871mm / 34.3in
- (W) Width: 700mm / 27.6in
- (D) Diameter: 235mm / 9.3in
- (HT) Hull Thickness: 86mm / 3.4in
|Power Requirement||Hydraulic Pressure|
|Ideal Vessel Class||Commercial vessel, Motor boat|
|Ideal Vessel Size||> 20m / > 70ft|
|Weight||185kg / 407.9lbs|